|News & Articles|
7 Wonderful Life Insights from FROZEN
By Evy Baehr, associate editor of MOVIEGUIDE®
FROZEN is an animated comic fantasy from Disney about a princess who must convince her sister, the queen, to bring summer back after she uses magic powers to freeze the kingdom. FROZEN is not only a funny, entertaining movie, with incredible animation, its highly redemptive, moral premise shows that true love is sacrifice. Read the full review.
Here are seven fun and important lessons that can be learned from FROZEN.
1. Don’t stand too close to the fire.
2. Some things you may want aren’t always the best for you.
3. Be happy with what God has given you.
4. It’s always beneficial to reach out and help people, even if you don’t know them.
5. Love is more than appearances… it’s sacrifice.
6. Family is worth fighting for and protecting even with your differences.
7. Most importantly, be very careful on thin ice.