Welcome to Movieguide.org.
The term “MOVIEGUIDE®” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, articles, movie reviews, videos, podcasts and images whose registered office is Camarillo, California. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos, video clips, media reviews, and graphics. Reproduction of any part of the website, including, but not limited to articles and movie reviews is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We may include content from third-party sources, including but not limited to images, analytics, embeddable videos, and posts. In those instances, you agree to the terms and conditions of those sources, including but not limited to: