|News & Articles|
Six Lessons for Girls From BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
By Evy Baehr, Executive Managing Editor
1. Others may be focused on superficial things, but those who read can learn more about themselves and the world.
2. You probably won’t have many friends (or get the girl) if all you do is focus on your appearance and the superficial things in life.
3. Don’t accept every man’s dating invitation.
4. Love and support your father.
5. It’s more fun to put others first and to be hospitable.
6. Don’t judge a book by its cover. God tells us to love everyone and that anyone can be transformed through love.