7 Christian Celebrities Who Share Their Faith on Instagram and Are Worth Following
By Tess Farrand, Contributing Writer
- Tori Kelly: With almost 3 million followers, Tori became a hit sensation with her songs “It Should’ve Been Us” and “Nobody Love” back in 2015. Since then, the California native influences the music scene for the better. Her faith adds to her appeal and at the beginning of 2018, Kelly wrote on her account; “my God has held me tightly in His hands all my life, & I believe His plan is perfect, even if it doesn’t make sense to us.” Follow @torikelly
- Chris Pratt: Pratt made headlines last month with his compelling MTV Awards speech about God and the importance of kindness (read more here). While also starring in some of the biggest movie hits of the decade, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and JURASSIC WORLD, Pratt uses Instagram to show off his love for his children and God. Follow @prattprattpratt
- Kathie Lee Gifford: As host of the TODAY SHOW with Hoda Kotb, Gifford’s face is home to many TV screens on weekday mornings. Gifford is relatively new to Instagram, joining in May of 2018, but uses her account to advocate for the morning talk show and her new faith-centered book, “The ROCK, The ROAD and The RABBI,” which follows Gifford’s travels in Israel. Follow @kathielgifford
- Justin Bieber: This music star has over 100 million Instagram followers and counting. This past Easter, an all capital letters post declared the gospel to millions of Instagram users; “JESUS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. EASTER IS NOT ABOUT A BUNNY, IT’S A REMINDER THAT MY JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS AND THEN ROSE FROM THE DEAD DEFEATING DEATH! I BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED AND IT CHANGES EVERYTHING! I AM SET FREE FROM BONDAGE AND SHAME. I AM A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, AND HE LOVES ME EXACTLY WHERE I AM HOW AM FOR WHO I AM.” Follow @justinbieber
- Missy Robertson: As the wife of Duck Dynasty star Jase Robertson, this mother of three uses her social media account to bring awareness to the Mia Moo Fund, which helps U.S. families attain medical support for children born with cleft lip and palate. Additionally, Missy doesn’t shy away from praising God for her many blessings and admiration for the Lord. In a recent post cataloging her family’s trip to Israel, she posted, “I remembered Peter as he doubted Jesus’ words and started to sink, the love that and kindness Jesus showed as he pulled him up. ‘Blessed are the peacemakers… blessed are the pure in heart… blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness…’ # GodIsReal ‘Oh, Peter (Missy), why do you doubt?’ #GetToKnowJesus #HeSentHisSonForAll #HeLovesYou” Follow @missyduckwife
- Tim Tebow: As an all-star athlete Tebow’s faith remains the key component to his success. Often, Tebow uses his Instagram to share verses to scripture, family and promote his philanthropic work. Read more here to see what Tebow is up to. Follow @timtebow
- Joanna Gaines: Joanna and her husband Chip’s legacy comes in part due to their home design show FIXER UPPER on HGTV. The couple authored several books that explore faith and home design. The Gaines’ also have their own line of home goods sold exclusively at Target. Joanna is worth following for her constant optimism and profession of faith and family values. Follow: @joannagaines
While following these people, don’t forget to follow @Movieguide on Instagram as we share fun pictures, interviews and videos of what’s happening at the ministry.
Do you enjoy articles like this?