|News & Articles|
Important Facts Every American Must Know
By Dr. Tom Snyder, Editor
Here are some current important facts about politics, government, and economic truth that every American today must know:
· The Democrats and leftists took control of Congress in 2007. Result? Economic collapse, a $1.4 trillion annual deficit, gas prices of $3 and above, and 10.2% unemployment!
· Conservative tax cuts worked in the 1980s, they worked in the 1990s, and they worked in the 2000s.
· Tax cuts created jobs in the 1980s, they created jobs in the 1990s, and they created jobs in the 2000s.
· Socialist housing and banking programs and regulations created by the Democrats and liberals in the 1930s, the late 1970s, and the 1990s, coupled with Democratic opposition to more oil drilling and more tax cuts, are the main reason why the U.S. economy collapsed in the Fall of 2008 and why the U.S. now has an unemployment rate of 10.2%.
· Tax increases and/or increased government spending created high unemployment in the 1930, the 1960s, the late 1970s and early 1980s, and in 2008-2009.
· Less oil drilling in the United States in the 1970s and since 1993 has created high gas prices in 2007 through 2009.
· Drilling for oil offshore and in Alaska would reduce gas prices and re-vitalize the American economy!!!
· President Obama’s energy plans do not include more nuclear power, drilling for more oil in the United States, or creating more oil refineries here. Conclusion: Obama’s energy plans are phony and have a socialist, if not Communist, agenda.
· Jesus Christ is not a socialist. He never advocates government welfare programs, public schools, a government-run Social Security program, or free handouts to able-bodied people who refuse to work.
Now that you have been enlightened, please go and spread these facts to your fellow citizens.