|News & Articles|
Why it’s Actually Hard to be a Disney Princess
By Evy Baehr, Content Manager
1. You have to wear that one dress
all the time. Maybe at the end of the
movie you can change to a real princess
2. Where’s Mom? Where’s Dad?
3. Usually the guy you don’t
like is always around and
somehow you have to like him
at the end of the adventure.
4. The expectations of great
singing and song writing weighs on you.
5. Maybe bright colors and animals
aren’t your thing.
6. The amount of happy you have
to be is sometimes overwhelming.
7. Finally, there is always a curse
looming, in the darkness, out
to get you.