There’s Hope! Good News Emerges During COVID-19 Outbreak
By Allyson Vannatta, Staff Writer
The panic that surrounds the Coronavirus is scary.
However, in the midst of all the negative and disheartening news about the coronavirus, there are glimmers of hope tucked away that should be brought to life.
The list that follows is just some of the good news that’s happening around the world. If you know of any good news that should be shared, leave a comment in the section below.
- China has closed all 16 temporary hospitals in Wuhan because there aren’t enough new cases to support them.
- CNN reports the lockdown in Wuhan will be lifted April 8, two months after citizens were told to stay at home.
- Distilleries in the United States have stopped production of alcohol to instead make hand sanitizer to give away for free.
- The U.S. has started vaccine trials at Kaiser Permanente under Washington’s Health Research Institute in Seattle.
- Movieguide® previously reported that 500 of China’s movie theaters opened their doors this past weekend.
- MarketWatch reports that, “Italy recorded a smaller day-to-day increase in new cases for the second straight day.”
- New cases of COVID-19 are declining in South Korea, which leads to more recoveries.
- Johns Hopkins researcher claims that antibodies from a recovered Coronavirus patient could be used to protect other from getting the virus.
- Apple and Starbucks are both re-opening all their stores in China.
- Michael Levitt, a Nobel laureate and Stanford Biophysicist reports that the number of growing cases around the world is flattening out or going down.
While these statistics should give people hope, Movieguide® knows that our only real hope is found in Jesus.
Please continue to pray for our nation and those around the world affected by COVID-19. Pray that panic would subside, and a vaccine will be made available soon.Do you enjoy articles like this? Click here to become a monthly partner and receive a copy of OVERCOMER on DVD!