BRINGING UP BATES, HEARTLAND and More UP Faith & Family Titles Available for Free!
By Tess Farrand, Associate Content Editor
BRINGING UP BATES, HEARTLAND and more titles are available on UP Faith & Family for free as families across the country shelter in place.
“In response to our country’s need for programming families can enjoy together right now, UP Faith & Family is offering a specially curated collection of titles at no charge” said UP Faith and Family in a statement.
Families can access the free content via UpFaithandFamily.com/uplift
At a time like this, it’s so vital for families to have content that’s conducive to their values.
UP Faith & Families free titles include:
● Love Alaska (UPFF exclusive)
● Very Country Wedding (starring Deana Carter, UPFF exclusive)
● A Mile In His Shoes
● Mountain Top
● Accidentally In Love
● Keeping up with the Randalls
● Bringing up Bates (Season 1, UPFF exclusive)
● Growing Up McGhee (Season 1, (UPFF exclusive)
● Jo Frost: Nanny on Tour (Season 1, (UPFF exclusives)
● The Last Hope (with Troy Dunn)
● Heartland – Thru the years (A look back over the last 200 episodes, UPFF exclusive)
In a previous interview with UPtv’s Founder, Charles Humbard, he said, “Everybody in God’s Kingdom has different roles that they play; ours is to tell stories based on Christian and good family values and tell them in a way that’s entertaining, really authentic and compelling.”
View this post on Instagram
Let us know some of your favorite titles in the comment section below!