BRINGING UP BATES, HEARTLAND and More UP Faith & Family Titles Available for Free!
By Tess Farrand, Associate Content Editor
BRINGING UP BATES, HEARTLAND and more titles are available on UP Faith & Family for free as families across the country shelter in place.
“In response to our country’s need for programming families can enjoy together right now, UP Faith & Family is offering a specially curated collection of titles at no charge” said UP Faith and Family in a statement.
Families can access the free content via UpFaithandFamily.com/uplift
At a time like this, it’s so vital for families to have content that’s conducive to their values.
UP Faith & Families free titles include:
● Love Alaska (UPFF exclusive)
● Very Country Wedding (starring Deana Carter, UPFF exclusive)
● A Mile In His Shoes
● Mountain Top
● Accidentally In Love
● Keeping up with the Randalls
● Bringing up Bates (Season 1, UPFF exclusive)
● Growing Up McGhee (Season 1, (UPFF exclusive)
● Jo Frost: Nanny on Tour (Season 1, (UPFF exclusives)
● The Last Hope (with Troy Dunn)
● Heartland – Thru the years (A look back over the last 200 episodes, UPFF exclusive)
In a previous interview with UPtv’s Founder, Charles Humbard, he said, “Everybody in God’s Kingdom has different roles that they play; ours is to tell stories based on Christian and good family values and tell them in a way that’s entertaining, really authentic and compelling.”
View this post on Instagram
Let us know some of your favorite titles in the comment section below!
Do you enjoy articles like this?
Click here to become a monthly partner and receive a movie for free!